Discover the CABIN CHARTER with Crewed! Vacation planning just got easier with our hassle-free, relaxing cabin catamaran charters. No sailing experience is needed, just a love of travel and exploring.
Guadeloupe Dream Premium 8 Giorni / 7 Notti
Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime exploring the waters around Guadeloupe’s lush paradise with our all-inclusive vacation package. Explore the island’s most beautiful beaches, Jacques Cousteau underwater marine reserve, the Les Saintes archipelago, Pigeon Island, Marie-Galante and Dominica.
Watch your view change each day, as your experienced captain and welcoming host take you on an intimate guided tour of Guadeloupe’s highlights. Your exciting itinerary will include plenty of opportunities to discover colorful coral, snorkeling among tropical fish and visits to key landmarks.
You’ll find yourself with modern comforts, including a premium double cabin with a private bathroom and gastronomic treats laid on by your own chef. Join us for a dream vacation of a lifetime.
This type of charter makes the sailing holiday unique. It is really suitable for everyone, for those who do not know how to drive a boat, but also more simply for those who just want to relax and live aboard a luxury yacht with a crew. Every member of your family will enjoy the utmost attention aboard one of our Cabin Charters.
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom
- (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)’
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak, fishing gear
Lagoon 620: the art of living
On the starboard side, the owner's suite also changes face, with a bathroom positioned aft on both sides of the access ladder to the cockpit, thus freeing up ample space for wardrobes. The forward cabin to starboard, now a true VIP cabin, also benefits from this evolution thanks to the space freed up by the displacement of the main cabin bathroom.
In all configurations (4, 5 or 6 cabins) the 620 is now proposed in the new environments designed by Nauta Design.
Contact us for more information and a complete itinerary.